If you are interested in partnering with Phi Delta Sigma, contact us!
Phi Delta Sigma Trademarks & Logos
To the extent a name or logo does not appear on this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Phi Delta Sigma, inc. has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos.
Proper use of Phi Delta Sigma trademarks is important.Do not use any Phi Delta Sigma, Inc. trademark in any manner that expresses or implies Phi Delta Sigma affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval. Do not use any Phi Delta Sigma trademark in such a manner that it appears Phi Delta Sigma is legally associated with your company.
The name of your social media account, any and all pages or communities, cannot begin with the name of Phi Delta Sigma. In addition, Phi Delta Sigma logos cannot be used as a source identifier or in a way that might suggest affiliation with Phi Delta Sigma, including, but not limited to, the account, profile or header images. Finally, any social media account should not use the name or likeness of any prominent individuals within Phi Delta Sigma.
As a general rule, third parties may not use Phi Delta Sigma logos. On this page are the limited circumstances under which third parties may use the Phi Delta Sigma logo. The logo must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify Phi Delta Sigma, Inc. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
Third parties may only use the logo without a license only in advertising, marketing collateral, or a website that references your connection with Phi Delta Sigma (e.g., the material states that you are an authorized partner or affiliate of Phi Delta Sigma)
What is required for the usage of the Phi Delta Sigma’s logo?
- The logo may not be displayed as a primary or prominent feature on any non-Phi Delta Sigma materials. Companies using the logo pursuant to these guidelines must also display in the primary and more prominent position, their own logo(s), business name, product names, or other branding.
- The logo may not be imitated or used as a design feature in any manner.
- The logo may not be used in a manner that would disparage Phi Delta Sigma or its products or services.
- Neither the logo nor the Phi Delta Sigma name may be used in any other company name, product name, service name, domain name, website title, publication title, or the like.
- Non-Phi Delta Sigma materials should not mimic any Phi Delta Sigma advertising or website design.
Phi Delta Sigma reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in Phi Delta Sigma’s sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines or might otherwise impair Phi Delta Sigma’s rights in the logo. Phi Delta Sigma further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.